SALES DESIGNER REQUIRED
Are you sales motivated?
Do you have a design eye?
Are you well presented, organised, a team player and keen to be part of a growing business?
Whether you have no experience and keen to learn or you have many years in this business line plus the energy and the right attitude, we could have the role for you.
Job title: Sales Designer (job code 016)
Reporting to: Store Manager
Who we are and what are our values?
Pier1 Bathrooms is a new business looking to grow.
We work with manufacturers, distributors, customers (both retail and trade), builders and architects to deliver an excellent service, experience and product for our customers.
We are building a high-quality team to take our business to the next level, and we are looking for people to fill their potential working as part of the team.
Role and responsibilities
Sales – close sales to achieve targets set, take payment, maximise gross profit.
Product knowledge – features and benefits of products we work with.
Lead generation – engage with customers in the shop, fitters who provide details, contract companies and generate opportunities beyond current business.
People & team skills
Customer support – provide valued knowledge, support and expertise.
Customer management – updating store daily trackers, discuss sales leads and any issues and support needed at weekly meetings to ensure the successful delivery of sales targets.
Site visits – to ensure that technical specs are correct, to identify issues before installation, to check measurements and the numbers (own car needed).
Designs – use software and design acumen, to follow the Pier1 design process and to close sales where appropriate.
Technical knowledge – be responsible for correct technical information being taken, checked, prepared and handed to relevant parties on time.
Placing orders – ensure relevant products are ordered on time to be delivered to the appropriate location.
Liaising with Store Manager & Operations Director to ensure deliveries are right, the first time.
Store upkeep – take ownership of the presentation of the Pier1 Brand, instore appearance and environment.
MS office 365 suite (specifically Excel, Word and Outlook)
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who can work in a small team.
- Well-presented and smart.
- Who takes ownership of opportunities and challenges.
- Who has good communication – instore, email and phone manner.
- Understand the value of, able to follow, and improve business processes.
- Able to work with people of all backgrounds and budgets.
- Disciplined with customer management: from capturing relevant details through to coordinating products, installation and final sign off for projects.
- Able to take and give constructive feedback to improve our business and our future.
- An excellent job opportunity for a keen candidate who would like to be part of a growing business and also improve their career development.
- Five days a week
- Our new shop is currently open six days a week. Saturday work is necessary, and days could vary.
- 25 days a year holiday including bank holidays
Remuneration is variable dependent upon the right candidate, and can increase quickly if performance justifies)
Base salary £20k+
GP based sales target OTE (£40k+)
Please send your CV with a covering email explaining why you feel you should be considered for the position of Sales Designer to firstname.lastname@example.org