SALES DESIGNER REQUIRED – LUXURY BATHROOMS
Opportunity knocks at Pier1 Bathrooms!
Are you sales motivated, have an eye for design, practical, well-presented, organised, a team player keen to be part of a growing business?
We are looking for a Sales Designer to join our growing team. Whether you have no experience and keen to learn or you have many years experience in the line of bathrooms, if you have the energy and right attitude, we could have the role for you! Read on…
Job title: Sales Designer Full or part-time (job code 018)
Reporting to: Store Manager
Who we are?
An 18-month-old business looking to grow.
We work with manufacturers, distributors, customers (both retail and trade), builders and architects to deliver an excellent service, experience and product.
We are building a high-quality team and we want people to fill their potential working in the role and enjoy life.
Sales Designer roles and responsibilities
- Sales – close sales to achieve targets set, take payment, maximise gross profit.
- Product knowledge – features, benefits and prices of products we work with.
- Lead generation – engage with customers in the shop, potential new fitters, contract companies and generate opportunities beyond current business.
- Project management – manage installers and customers during install to a successful conclusion, highlighting and managing risks with the team.
People & team skills
- Customer support – provide valued knowledge, support and expertise, pre-empt any customer concerns.
- Customer management – update daily trackers, discuss sales leads and any issues or support needed at weekly meeting to ensure successful delivery of sales targets.
- Site visits – make a plan of the bathroom(s) including all measurements, take a customer brief, ensure that technical specs are correct, identify issues before installation, (own car needed).
- Technical knowledge – be responsible for correct technical information being taken (room dimensions, location of utilities etc), checked, prepared and handed to relevant parties on time.
- Designs – use software and design acumen, to follow the Pier1 design process, adhere to the customer brief while offering additional creative solutions.
- Placing orders – ensure relevant products are ordered on time to be delivered to the appropriate location.
- Stock management – organise stock while it’s waiting to go to the customer, keep stock records up to date and chase stock when necessary.
- Work with the wider team to ensure deliveries are made right, first time.
- Store upkeep – take ownership of the presentation of the Pier1 Brand, and instore appearance and environment.
- EQ for generating quotes/invoices and ordering products
- MS office 365 suite (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- CAD software for design process – Virtual Worlds
Who are we looking for?
- Takes ownership, is willing to drive and grow a small business and share in its success
- Fits in with the team.
- Well-presented and tidy.
- Who takes ownership of opportunities and pro-actively manages project risks.
- Good communication – instore, email and phone manner.
- Understand the value of, is able to follow, and improve business processes – shares risks and problems early to avoid unnecessary problems.
- Able to work with people of all backgrounds and budgets.
- Disciplined with customer and fitter management: from capturing relevant details through to coordinating products, installation and final sign off for projects.
- Able to take and give constructive feedback to improve our business and our future.
- Looking to grow a business and themselves. A great opportunity for all of us if we get this right.
- Part-time or full-time arrangement will be considered
- Our shop is currently open five days a week. Saturday work is necessary and days could vary.
- 25 days a year holiday including bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time accordingly)
Remuneration is variable dependent upon the right candidate, and can increase quickly if performance justifies – ask the team
- A team and business who care about you and your life
- Base salary – to be negotiated depending on experience
- Individual and team-based performance bonuses
Please send your CV with a covering email explaining why you feel you should be considered for the position of Sales Designer to email@example.com